Wednesday 20 November 2019

My Year 6 Magazine Page

This is my year 6 magazine page, all of the year sixes in my class had to make one so the teachers could send a link to our blog and our magazine page to our intermediate teachers for next year. The hard part was getting all my writing down because I had to think of what I wanted to say. The easy part was finding all the pictures to put on my page. The thing that I could work on is making it look more like a real magazine and maybe add more Potatoes (the little critter next to my gif) :) Anyway I hope you like my magazine page!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Savannah,
    I am a Facilitator with Manaiakalani like Mrs Williams and Mr Fourie
    I really liked the way you made a slide about yourself. Is it going into a magazine with all your class in it?
    I learnt a lot about you and I think this is a great idea for year 6 students to do and for their next teacher to read.
    What are you looking forward to next year?
    Mā te wā
    Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about